Saturday, June 21, 2008

RELIGIOUS INSPIRATION

A LITTLE HELP FROM ABOVE
Two school friends ran into each other after many years. One man was extremely wealthy, while the other only made a modest living. The poorer friend asked, How did you become so wealthy?"
Well," he replied, One day I opened the Bible and pointed randomly at a word. It was oil. The next day I invested in oil and made a fortune. So I decided to try my luck again. The second time, I pointed at the word ‘gold.' Again, the stocks I bought soared."
After a few more minutes of catching up, the poorer friend rushed home and pulled out his Bible. He closed his eyes, opened the Bible and pointed at the page. He was dismayed to see that his finger was pointing at the words Chapter Eleven."

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S UP?